Looking to buy a home in the Amsterdam area but cannot see the wood for the trees? Then join forces with Amstelland Makelaars! We possess extensive knowledge of the housing market in Amsterdam and surrounding areas.
First at viewings
You will be the first to be informed of which houses and apartments are up for sale, so you have the opportunity to be one of the first to view the home.
Have you found your dream home and are you in a euphoric mood? Our estate agents understand that, but remain professional in order to achieve the most favourable price and the best terms and conditions for you.
Choose the best method
Amstelland Makelaars offers various packages for purchasing a home.
For example, you can instruct us to conduct a search. We will then support and advise you from the first viewings until exchange of contracts and handover of keys. We will pro-actively search for a property that meets your wishes and requirements.
Naturally, you can also opt for a package in which Amstelland Makelaars becomes involved after you have found a suitable property yourself. We will then support you at the second viewing. We will provide you with professional advice and naturally, we will conduct the negotiations in order to achieve the most favourable purchase price for you.
Why is Amstelland Makelaars the best choice?
As engaged estate agents, we actively support you from start to finish. Below, we have listed the most important steps in the process for you.
- Interview: during this interview, we map out your requirements in as much detail as possible.
- Personal email: we update you daily on the latest offerings.
- Buying a home together: we always accompany you to viewings, that way we also get a good idea of exactly what you are looking for.
- Professional appraisal of the property: the structural condition, legal considerations, zoning, foundations, valuation, etc.
- Negotiations: we know what the property is worth and try to achieve the most favourable purchase price with the best terms and conditions.
- Sign the contract of sale: we go through the contract of sale with you before you sign at the notary and we take care of any follow-up.
- Conveyance and exchange: before exchange, we check the property thoroughly with you before you sign at the notary.
- After the purchase: any problems? Do not hesitate to call us, we are at your service and will do our best to find a solution.
Questions about buying a property?
Contact us right away for a no-obligation meeting in which we will answer all your questions about selling your home. We would be delighted to provide you with information and advice.